You need web analytics if you decide regardless of data
Why start analysing?
- Reliable qualitative, quantitative and competitive indicators.
- Understand why our actions produce effects.
- Decide changes, optimisations and improvements.
How we do data analysis?
Analyse this way:
- Review of the current situation of the tools and data. It has been done and why, problems or deficiencies in the data, etc.
- Relevant KPI to business goals to set assumable challenges in time. Instead of collecting it all, meaninglessly gathering the necessary details to support analysis objectives.
- Development of defined design, development of instructions development and configuration profiles, segments, etc. Professional implementations require custom code and not simply the insertion of the same code on all pages. Reach conclusions, prepare reports and dashboards in context and with the contribution of different segments using filters, sorting and more relevant variables.
- Applicable recommendations adapted to the different scenarios proposed
With web analytics tools you can control the effect of your marketing investments in user behaviour and business results. Specifically an analysis of your site allows you to:
- Study the behaviour of your audience in terms of age, sex, interests, location, language, recurrence, frequency, motivation, devices, browsers, etc.
- Evaluate the experience of the site to monitor your progress and optimise
- Investing in advertising pays, attracting traffic and customer acquisition
- Diagnosed catalogue competitiveness and promotions offered by the website
The user observation techniques allow you to:
- Empathise with the problems users encounter during their visits and to correct them
- Discover the possible causes of the problem pages
- Understanding the customer buying cycle
- Source of hypotheses for stronger tests
Competitive intelligence tools allow you to:
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Identify own shortcomings.
- Reacting to changes in the competition.
What is web analytics service?
Audit, strategy, implementation, configuration and use of tools for quantitative analysis, qualitative research, competitive intelligence, personalisation, data integration, marketing automation and reporting.