Use Google Scripts to automate Google Adwords tasks and Google Analytics Reports
You need Scripts if you spend more time monitoring than optimisingI want Scripts
Why implement Scripts?
- Automation lets you spend time on the most important issues
- Adapting the recent behaviour of your users
- Reduce the cost per conversion of your advertising
What helps me use Adwords Scripts?
Specifically, a script allows you to:
- Create and update scheduled campaigns
- Implement the bid strategies you want
- Immediate notification of incidents, problems or spikes
- Integration of multiple data sources for viewing
- Alerts based on your personal performance criteria
What if I need specific help?
We ask the scripts you want to explain what you want them to do. We develop and help you install, configure, adapt and revise.
- Automatically add negative keywords on Google Shopping campaigns those search terms that generate impressions, are not converted and are not of the "exact" or unwanted "phrases".
- Receive email with your disapproved ads in campaigns and ad groups active.
- Alert accounts without impressions in the last hours.
- Dump search terms on Google Docs entire account MCC.
- automated verification of HTTP 200 response destination urls active listings (there are limits for Google, for example 20,000 urls / day)
- Autoexclude display locations with suspiciously high CTR.
- Board with self-hold percentage significantly worse than another in the same ad group and warn if there is only an ad in the group conversion.
- Update the texts with numbers that vary over time or with data from your systems.
- Send an email with attaching PDF of weekly statistics report campaigns and keywords.
- Automatically move keywords between campaigns based investment rules you specify.
- Add as keywords those search terms that lead to conversions
- Landings ensure that your ads do not go to stock products
- Register the CPA of all your accounts and campaigns and notify by email if they change significantly
- Keep account-level track of anomalous changes in QS level or CPA account or campaign
- Negatives cross, make the positive group of other groups negative.
- Other ideas!